You Just need a few key products:
I would say that my love for fashion doesn’t come close to the love/hate relationship I have with makeup. I find something so irritating about having to put it on to only then take it off again at the end of the night when all I want to do is go to sleep! My mom was never into makeup and my dad was always strict with me wearing it, so I never really acquired a love for it..
On my wedding day when it came time to figure out what kind of makeup I wanted, I opted for natural with fake lashes. I tried the whole fake lashes thing, and I couldn’t handle the way it felt and the maintanence involved.. But they do look amazing- so if they don’t bother you then go for it..
Here are my top 5 must haves for natural makeup, some of which I have learned through friends:
1) By Terry CC Cream – I use this all over my face- it brightens, firms, restores and repairs the skin. This product gives me a flawless complexion and is also hydrating. It’s the perfect amount of coverage! One of my best friends, Romi, has a perfect complexion and one day I asked her what her secret was. She told me that she has been using this product for years.. It comes in four different shades and I use #2. I either apply with my fingers or use the beauty blender egg.
2) Perfect Brows by Chanel- I fill in my eyebrows and this product makes them look SUPER thick. There are three different shades in this compact so you can mix the colors to better match your brows. My cousin, Alexis, from Colombia was over my house right when Jake was born and told me about this trick and it makes a huge difference.. It gives your face a more defined look.
3) Laguna Bronzer from Nars- the perfect color bronzer and doesn’t make you look too dark.
4) Chanel Le Volume 10 Mascara- the name says it all- gives the perfect amount of volume.
5) Catfight Lipstick from Nars- This is a natural everyday lipstick and is the perfect shade, I actually wore this color to my wedding.
Have a fab weekend and on Monday I’ll be showing you how I style a floral Zara dress:)
Shop the products here:
Face Makeup: By Terry Cream
Brows: Chanel Brow Kit
Bronzer: Nars Bronzer
Mascara: Chanel Mascara
Lipstick: Nars Lip Color