Boyfriend jeans (bf) give you that much needed break from the skinny jeans, and you can look super polished while wearing them. Even though they are baggy- you don’t have to look messy! For the longest time I coulnd’t find a pair of bf jeans that fit since my legs are so skinny, but I came across a pair of AG’s that fit perfect. The reason being they are a slim bf. So if you are smaller like me- then opt for a slimmer bf. I would say the bf is no longer a trend and it’s more of a staple now. If you are bigger on bottom my favorite pair is from Rag & Bone.
Here are some tips on how to wear them:
1) Wear a blazer + tee tucked in + a pointy color pump
2) For a more laid back look wear them with a pair of white sneakers and stripe tee
3) Wear them with your favorite stiletto + a button down
4) With a crop top and sparkly loafers for a cool chic look
Below are some of my fav looks and have the following in common:
1) The denim has an element of distressed to it
2) The length all hit at the ankle
Shop some of my favorite bf jeans:
I’m off to California on Wednesday so check back on February 19th for my next blog post! But please conitnue to check instragram cant wait to share photos from our trip..