In the picture above I am wearing a dress that isn’t available anymore, but I linked a similar dress with the same kind of casual/ comfortable vibe. The sandals are now on sale and the link is below!
1) The first look is a dress by Bella Dahl and is super cute and perfect for the daytime. It can be worn with a pair of pointy flats, a pair of espadrilles that I linked below or the Loeffler Randall sandals (on sale) that I am wearing in the picture.
2) In this second look I paired an Equipment dress with gladiator flat sandals and the Gucci disco bag in purple/pink to add a pop of color. This dress can also be paired with heels to dress it up. This is a fabulous dress because it’s so easy to wear and since we are approaching Fall, for those of you in cold climates it will look super cute with boots, tights and a leather jacket.
3) The third look is the perfect t-shirt dress from T by Alexander Wang. This dress can be dressed up or down depending on your mood and where you are off to. If you want to stand out more then don’t forget to accessorize with a long tassel necklace or bib. I paired this dress with silver Gladiator sandals and a tassel necklace. This dress can also be worn with tights and boots for the Fall coupled with a denim jacket or a blazer.
4) The fourth look is a striped A.L.C dress – you can never go wrong with a striped dress. Perfect for boating or for running errands. I paired this dress with Valentino white flat rockstuds and an Hermes bracelet. When it gets chilly throw on a denim jacket.
5) The fifth look is a 3/4 sleeve shift dress that’s very economical and can we worn from day to night.. During the day I would pair it with flats – I linked a pair of Sam Edelman scalloped flats that look just like the Chloe. At night you can pair it with some heels. This dress needs accessories so don’t forget to add the bib necklace, linked one of my favorites at the moment.
I used to never wear dresses, but I find that dresses are so easy to wear because you really don’t have to put a lot of thought into your outfit. Since I breastfed Jake for 6 months I couldn’t wear dresses so now I find myself wearing them all the time! You just need the right accessories, bag and shoes to complement the dress. Remember just because the climate is changing it doesn’t mean you can’t wear dresses anymore, just layer with tights, scarfs, leather jackets and, of course, boots!