While packing for the Berkshires I thought it would be great to write about key items to pack for a vacation, especially because labor day weekend is approaching. In a nutshell, I’m all about packing items that are versatile and don’t wrinkle. The goal is always to pack light.
On this trip I packed lightly because I share a suitcase with Jake. I have learned that over-packing is terrible because not only does it give me more work when I unpack upon my return home, but it also confuses me when I’m on the trip so less is better in this case.
Key Items to Pack-
1) Accessories- One pair of sunglasses, a necklace, fun rings, and an everyday bag. If you feel like you want more of a variety in your accessories you can sign up for Rocksbox using code miamistlemomxoxo to get one free month. Rocksbox members receive a highly curated box of designer jewelry with the option to borrow, buy or swap at any time. They feature 30+ amazing designers including Kendra Scott, House of Harlow, Gorjana, and Loren Hope. www.rocksbox.com.
2) Shoes- Leaving the heels at home since we will be in the mountains. Packing my tennis shoes for hikes, walking in the town and bbqing at night. I will also have my Valentino rockstud sandals and my Aquazzura espadrilles. Can’t forget my Birkenstocks since we will be up in the mountains. When packing your shoes they should be kept in shoe bags so that the rest of your clothes doesn’t get dirty.
3) Swimsuit- A bikini from La Perla I snagged on sale for 60% off
4) Hat- Taking along my Stella Mccartney X Addidas along with my Hat Attack hat to wear in the town during the day
5) Scarf- Alexander Wang – it’s light and the color goes with everything..
Below see pictures to shop similar looks: