After taking two trips this summer with Jake who is 2.5 yrs and Chloe who is 3.5 months I learned so much that I needed to share with you all!
When we went to the Hamptons I took the Yoyo stroller for Jake + the Ergobaby for Chloe- while I do love the carrier it was annoying having to carry Chloe everywhere. The carrier is great for shorter periods of time and perfect for when you need your hands. Thankfully for our Colorado trip my cousin let me borrow her Doona which is a carseat/stroller. This is something that is worth investing in.
What we ended up taking to Colorado was the Doona which I would recommend to anyone! It serves as a stroller and carseat so you don’t have to bring one of each. We used the Doona in the airport and gate checked it.
The top 10 items I used the most:
1) Doona for Chloe
2) Ergobaby for hiking
3) Yoyo for Jake which I ended up using a couple of time for Chloe!
4) Nose Frida for both kids I also found this brand I love after misplacing three Nose Frida’s on our trip..
5) Sunhat for all of us baseball for me & I go for the round hats for the kids to cover their ears
5) Star leggings for me- you can wear them walking around Aspen to actually hiking
6) Sneakers to walk around in all day these are my favorite for myself and for Jake
7) Goyard bag– fits everything you need
8) Sweatsuits for Jake & Chloe
9) Denim jacket for myself because you can wear it with leggings to jeans- super versatile
Hope this helps!