I can’t believe tomorrow Chloe will be four months tomorrow! It was exactly one year ago today that I found out I was pregnant with our miracle baby. I really feel like I found out yesterday! It’s hard to believe she has already been to New York and Colorado in her four months of being here! She’s starting to seriously teethe and has had a cough – which I’m thinking is from teething. I am not one who reads books on when to start and stop doing things because I feel like when they are ready they will start. Chloe as of a couple of weeks ago started sleeping terribly because she was dying to get out of her swaddle, so I started to unswaddle her, it helps but oh I’m still waking up so much! I think she just wants the boob at this point.
Chase was on a business trip for a couple of days this week and I started to really reflect and think about how I was going to have to stop breastfeeding by Oct 15th because we are going to Argentina, and I decided that I wasn’t ready to stop quite yet. So I am going to continue because it feels right and Chloe is thriving. I also changed around her formula to be able to supplement before she goes to bed and whenever its needed.. She didn’t like the taste of Babies Only so with the help of my pediatrician we decided to go for the Holle, which she is starting to enjoy.
We can now say goodbye to the bassinet part of the stroller – she is ready to see the world! Miss Chloe is getting her ears pierced on Monday, can’t wait for people to stop confusing her as a boy haha!
At the moment these are the top 5 must have for Chloe:
1) Water wipes – Her pooping is getting more normal but she was pooping so so much and I am super thankful for these wipes because they prevented her from getting a diaper rash. LOVE THEM!
2) Zip-up sleep gowns because when I have to change her diaper at 5 am I don’t have to hassle with buttons.
3) Mushroom Play Mat– It’s so important to have Chloe on the floor kicking around and for me to join her I needed something to soft to lay down with her, so this Mushroom which I bought for Jake is fabulous – pricey, but worth every cent!
4) Bloom high chair – When we have dinner it’s great because Chloe can be part of our talks.. Also she’s more level with us and can see more of what’s going on. There is also this cheaper version which I picked out for my sister that’s super sleek and half the price.
5) Como Tomo – After Colorado I was having the hardest time with Chloe taking a bottle and I am so thankful to have friends to help me out on this one. I switched her to the Como Tomo and she LOVES it because it mimics a boob.. It’s a life saver really!