Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you have to stop showing off those legs you’ve been working so hard to tone at the gym:) It’s super fun to style a mini skirt in the winter- here are some ways to style them.. If you’re super pale like me- then I have ideas for you! I have been wearing pants everyday and my poor legs haven’t seen the sun in months because of Zika.
- Wear a leather jacket or a knit jacket like I did.
- If you’re going to wear it with a boxier jacket- then wear a tight tank under to show your body..
- Also- pairing a boxy jacket with a high wasted skirt is super cute.
- Wear matte opaque or pattern tights which are super in, I love these polka dot ones which you have seen me wear!
- Style it with over the knee boots
- Wear it with a pair of fringe suede booties
If you pair your mini with these suggestions it will look more winter appropriate. If you have over the knee boots then def wear them with the mini- it’s the perfect combo. I also really like to pair minis with a cable knit sweater half tucked in, its super on trend at the moment. If you’re going out tonight and don’t know what to wear go out and buy a mini skirt!
Shop my top 5 fav mini skirts here: