Yesterday I was asked to give a presentation to some of Miami’s key bloggers for the Miami Auto Show event at the Surfcomber, so I thought I would share with you all! I put together a mood board to show some of my favorite fashions pieces for Fall/Holiday.. The mood board is above.
5 things you need for fall/holiday season:
1) Fringe skirt J.O.A Suede Fringe Skirt
2) Leather jacket Blank Leather Jacket
3) Scarf-something with a fun pattern is always good Madewell Scarf
4) Plaid Shirt Forever 21 Plaid Top
5) Flat Shoe to be able to run around at the holiday parties in no pain Topshop Shoe
5 things you should get rid of in your closet:
1) Tight t-shirts/ instead opt for loose fitting
2) Stilettos/shoes that you can’t walk in
3) Make sure everything is age appropriate
4) If you haven’t worn something in one year donate it!
5) If you have limited space in your closet when you buy one item give one away in your closet
I wanted to share some of the tech-savvy things I learned today that Chevrolet is implementing in their cars. I am SO impressed and love that Chevy is – as they put it – “democratizing technology” – which means that from the most expensive Chevrolets, like the Stingray, to the least expensive, like the Spark, they all have the same technology! What’s cool is that there is a technology called MyLink which is an entertainment system that is integrated with WiFi and allows you to receive calls and text messages on the screen in your car all while your phone is stored away. This ensures safety because you don’t have to look at your phone.
Lastly, I am very fortunate in that I have a navigation system in my car- however I have never used it.. I rely 100% on my iPhone to get me placed using maps. I loved learning that the Apple Car Play lets you use certain apps like Maps and it pulls up the information on your screen. It is so useful so that with Apple Car Play you don’t have to look at your phone..
Monday I’ll be sharing with you a casual look on the blog … stay tuned!