I can’t believe its already time for the holidays.. This has always been my favorite time of year because everyone is so happy and in celebratory moods.. I don’t believe your gift has to be super expensive – the idea is to be thoughtful and to make the person happy.
I know that buying gifts can be really stressful- so wanted to put this gift guide together to ease the stress.. It’s important to feel relaxed during this special time of year!
Above is my gift guide that I have curated from my favorite things that are each under $100. I think each and every single item would be an amazing gift for any type of woman – whether or not she is in to fashion – this will definitely catch her eye!
I hope this helps you find exactly what you are looking for in a gift for Christmas or Hannukah.
Shop the Boutique:
1) Watch (great for everyday): –Nixon Time Teller
2) Passport (great to store your passport in so it doesn’t get lost): Kate Spade Holder
3) Clutch (you can never go wrong with something sparkly):Rebecca Minkoff Sparkly Clutch
4) Charm (this will jazz up any purse, and make it new again):Jocelyn Pom Pom
5) Jacket (perfect for the holidays to add that special touch to any outfit): BB Dakota Faux Fur Jacket
6) Hat (loving the burgundy trim):Genie By Eugenia Kim Wool Hat
7) Scarf (Black and White Checkered): Maison Scotch Scarf
8) Candle (You can store things in it after the candle has burned): Jonathan Adler Muse D’ Or
9) 25th Anniversary Conde Nast Book (no explanation needed): Conde Nast Traveler Photographs
10) Pajamas (softest fabric): Splendid Cozy PJ Set