Hi! Happy Friday!
I’m sure everyone is so excited to be wearing sandals and dresses since it’s the summer, but in fashion we are always thinking ahead! I wanted to share what I spoke about at the Fashion Group International meeting last week.
Because sometimes the runway shows can really be out there, it’s hard to understand how to relate to this in real life. I am here to help and point out these trends and what to purchase to stay on trend!
1. Clothes that talk – Tees with words
2. Athleisure – Think comfy & workout
3. Skirt lengths – mini, above the knee, midi and long
4. Denim – Jacket, Dress, top, and overalls
5. Colors & Prints – thinks yellows and pink
6. Leather, Velvet, and Fur – Leather skirt, velvet slippers and fur vest
7. Accessories – Think chokers!
8. Trends to Stay – Lace-up, Ruffles, and fringe- top, skirt and jacket
In Good Style!