We are headed off to Atlanta today – so excited to be taking Jake! When we left him in Miami while went to California I really felt sad, so super happy he is coming along. It’s actually the first time we are flying with Jake and he actually knows and understands what a plane is.. He is borderline obsessed with planes – I never actually realized how many there actually are flying around all the time!
Anyways- I have been to Atlanta a couple of times- but spent most of the days at the Apparel Mart working because I was living in New York and was working at a showroom. I am super excited to be able to explore this time around. Since we are going for a wedding, I have to pack daytime and night time outfits. My two main outfits – Friday night and Saturday night are the same outfits I wore in Palm Springs – but I’ll be changing up the accessories to make the outfits look different. I really am all about getting items and changing them up with accessories – you would be surprised as how different they can look.
Packing List (Since the weather says 60’s-80’s i’ll be packing the following):
- denim jacket, moto jacket & leather jacket
- I really do pack lightly- but the weather has me confused so the denim and moto jackets are light and the leather is on the heavier side.
- two pairs of denim and a pair of black skinny distressed
- Since i’m traveling with Jake i’m thinking the pair of jeans I wear on the plane will definitely get dirty- hence bringing a second pair.
- 4 of my favorite tees
- one button down
- 2 dresses- one for the Friday night dinner and one for the wedding
- Sneakers, lace-up flats, mid heel (wearing them to Friday night because I can’t wear a high heel and carry around Jake) and black pointy heels.
Keep on checking Instagram for daily looks and of course some family photos:)